Hats and Scarves

Hats and Scarves
Hats and Scarves

A Year and a Half Later

A Year and a Half Later
A Year and a Half Later

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I think I took too many naps today-now I'm awake and reflecting on the benefits of baldness -

No bad hair days!
Hairstyling time is greatly reduced!
Can't catch your hair on fire (happened to me twice)
Can't get your hair caught in the KitchenAid Mixer (only happened once)
Can't get it caught in the lawnmower (happened to someone else -not me - phew!)
Saves Money (never need a haircut or color)
It makes the gray go away
People don't recognize you - you can change you're identity everytime you leave the house!
Your head stays cool in the summer.
No Dandruff!
More aerodynamic - in theory you should be able to swim and run faster because of less resistance!
No more hat head!

Let me know if you can think of more benefits.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment