Hats and Scarves

Hats and Scarves
Hats and Scarves

A Year and a Half Later

A Year and a Half Later
A Year and a Half Later

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

4/21/2010 - Both Drains are now out


Feels great, though I still have to wait until Friday for the full shower - I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday Juliana and Katrina went with me to have the first drain pulled, we had an awesome day, visited the American Cancer Society, they gave me a bunch of information and I got signed up for the Reach to Recovery program, which assigns you a mentor type person that is a breast cancer survivor, they help in your journey through the mysteries of cancer treatments and side effects. Then we went and chose some hats for when (ok if) I lose my hair.

Today Teresa, Katrina and Emily went with me to have the second drain removed. We got to try to find sports bras that fit snug, come up high under your arm and that you don't have to raise your arm to get in to, no that is an adventure. We had a wonderful day together, it was a beautiful drive home.

I really enjoyed spending the time with my daughters, we don't get to do that often. My daughters, and granddaughters are amazing, smart, caring, fun to be with, I could go on and on. My sons are too!!!

I just had to share the picture above, my mom forwarded it to me today.

Love and God Bless to all,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment