Hats and Scarves

Hats and Scarves
Hats and Scarves

A Year and a Half Later

A Year and a Half Later
A Year and a Half Later

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April 13, 2010 - First post surgical visit

Good News, it's only in 5 of 18 lymph nodes, bad news - means I get to have radiation as well. I get the drains out next week, then in 2 weeks we get to meet the oncologist, he'll outline the treatment, then as soon as the surgeon releases me, we start on the next part of the adventure - Chemo, Herceptin, and hormone therapy in addition to radiation - the BIG 4 treatment. The doctor said I need to cut back and if I hurt, don't work!!! This is hard for me - say a prayer that I take the time I need to heal. Now he did say I could walk all I wanted, just haven't figured out how to type with my feet. So starting tomorrow, rest when I hurt, walk, get my hair done, work some, eat healthy, enjoy life, pray withough ceasing, and Trust in the Lord at all times!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment