Hats and Scarves

Hats and Scarves
Hats and Scarves

A Year and a Half Later

A Year and a Half Later
A Year and a Half Later

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Eugene - Radiation Day 0

Wow - that was interesting!!  I'm all set up and ready to be radiated.  I'm scheduled for 30 days starting tomorrow.  They tattooed me - 7 in all.  I think that I have more tattoos than any of my kids do now, mine would be a little hard to find, and they look like a connect the dots picture, but hey, I can now say that I have a tattoo now.  I think they should make little flowers, but they might be a little hard to line up with the laser lights and templates for the radiation machine.  I asked my radiation therapist, Jeff, where he learned to tatto, and he said prison, I guess that's why they aren't real cool tattoos. 

Katrina and I are all settled in to the Children's Miracle Network - Lions Guest House.  It's so nice and peaceful.  Pictures to follow. 

1 comment: