Hats and Scarves

Hats and Scarves
Hats and Scarves

A Year and a Half Later

A Year and a Half Later
A Year and a Half Later

Saturday, May 8, 2010

5/7/2010 - Good Results!!!! Happy Mother's Day.

I spent all day Wednesday getting scanned, top to bottom - I got the results, NO SIGN of metastasis - yippee, and now they have a baseline for the future. We also have a good baseline for my heart (my heart looked great), since herceptin can cause heart issues, that's very rare, but does happen.

The Dr. decided to put my chemo off for a week or so because I'm still on antibiotics for the abscessed tooth that I had worked on last week, they want to wait until I'm done with the antibiotics just to make sure. This is kind of sad, because I wanted to get moving on this, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

We're in Medford this weekend for Elijah's First Communion, Father Cary and Cary celebrated a beautiful mass yesterday for 32 young ones. The Church was packed and it was just the families and friends of the First Communicants. It turned out to be a beautiful, sunny day. Betty made an amazing banquet for the bunch of us, and Patrick did a wonderful job of barbequing (not sure that's how you spell that). Great family visiting time. We don't get to see Patrick, Betty, Demi, Anthony, Eli and Ellie near enough. The kids are so fun to be around.

Two friends/co-workers, Toni and Lynn, did the Relay for Life in Boise for me yesterday - Thanks Toni and Lynn.

Happy Mother's Day to everyone. Enjoy your families, if you haven't talked to them in a while give them a call.

God bless,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment